www.wordle.netIf you are reading this, you have automatically agreed to: 1.) check out this site; 2.) make up your wordle about anything you choose; and 3.) send it to me for publishing!
I can't wait to see what you come up with : )
MM


Hello All You Hum 9er’s!
The last official day of classes has come and gone and I already feel a void in my heart. I have had a great year teaching you and more importantly- learning from all of you. You all have taught me so much about yourselves as learners and what I can do as an educator, to better assist you in your learning journey.PS: Keep Humming Along,
eminuk@sd38.bc.ca
Also, how do you make the words smaller and bigger??
ReplyDeleteUhm... not sure, maybe someone else can figure this out for us.
ReplyDeleteHi Again Caitlin,
ReplyDeleteI just tried to make another wordle and I was not able to place it here, you can make one, take a picture onof it with your computer (on a mac its command+shift + 4); then you can dend me an email where you copy the picute in the body of your email. Then... I'm not sure so we can try it and see.
MM